Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

    Welcome Back Lovelies!!!       Pretending like it hasn't been a million years since my last post, lets jump right in.Have you heard of Laneige?? It is a Korean Company that is now available at Target as of about six months ago. They have amazing product quality that we have all come to know and love from K-Beauty, with precious packaging and lightly scented products.I recently fell in love with the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. What in the world is a water sleeping mask? Well, it is a lightweight gel type nighttime moisturizer that creates a film of sorts to protect your skin from becoming dehydrated over night as well as replenish some of the moisture lost throughout your day and cleansing routine. It has also been blessed with something called Sleepscent, which is designed to ease your nightly journey to REM.The brand is also a subset of AmorePacific, a high end brand with amazing reviews.

The product retails for about $25 at Target.com, it may be available for other prices at other retailers! Be careful to purchase the actual item and not a knockoff, we don't know what they put in the knockoffs.  
Water Sleeping Mask 제품사진(product-water-sleeping-mask-01)


As per their site: 

Moisturizes and revitalizes skin as if you have had a good night’s sleep for 8 hours!
You probably didn’t have enough sleep due to your hectic schedule.
Even if you didn’t sleep well last night, your skin need not reflect that.
Make your skin appear refreshed and revitalized~
Four advantages of Water Sleeping Mask!
Is your skin getting the rest it deserves? The secret to well-rested skin lies in night skincare.
1. Skin purifying effect: SLEEP-TOX™ technology purifies skin during sleep, keeping it in optimum condition
SLEEP-TOX™ technology’s purifying effects help to rejuvenate and normalize skin that is often fatigued and sensitized by stress during the day. This helps the skin to achieve a well-rested appearance the next morning.
2. Skin moisturizing: MOISTURE WRAP™ helps skin retain moisture throughout the night
The dense beta-glucan moisturizing shield (network) consists of active agents such as Hydro Ion Mineral Water, evening primrose root extract, Hunza apricot extracts, and more so that skin fully absorbs the goodness during 8 hours of sleep.
3. Skin soothing: contains skin-soothing agents that are gentle on sleeping skin, helping it recover overnight
Ultra-mild, safe formula that can be worn overnight / Non-comedogenic, sensitivity tested.
4. Aromatic SLEEPSCENT™ helps you relax during sleep
SLEEPSCENT™ specially developed for Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is an AMOREPACIFIC original, allowing skin to relax and rest and boosting its ability to regenerate.
Water Sleeping Mask 제품사진(product-water-sleeping-mask-03)
Look how refreshing it looks in the jar! While it sounds amazing on paper, it feels even better on your skin. The lightweight gel glides effortlessly over my favorite acne treatment which is notorious for pilling under moisturizers. It doesn't irritate my sometimes hyper sensitive skin or make my skin feel tight. It makes me feel pampered every time I get ready for bed, and with crazy schedules who doesn't need a tiny bit of me time each day.  While I cannot speak for it's anti aging abilities, I absolutely feel that I wake up looking a little more rested every time. Whether it is the product doing amazing work or the sleepscent really helping me sleep better, I love it. If you pass by a target, check this product out. It is easy to use and makes the idea of taking off your makeup at night just a little more appealing. 

Until Next Time,
Glitterpukeee!!!
All opinions expressed are my own, I have no affiliation with this company as of now and I purchased this product with my own money. I am not being paid to say nice things, and if I am compensated in any way it will be noted. All photos were taken from the official Laneige Website. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)