Monday, May 9, 2016

Knot Genie, the brush I didn't buy for me

Hello Lovelies! Hope these past few days were wonderful!

I would like to introduce a product that I am so totally late on reviewing it is a little bit embarrassing. The Knot Genie as well as its competitor the Tangle Teaser came out a few years back and I just never got around to picking one up. I have medium weight, thick slightly wavy hair and before I started dying my hair more I never really thought about what I was putting on my hair. My hair rarely tangled if at all and anything more than some hand combing was for the luxury of it. But, as I have tortured my hair over the past few years I have found that what I brush my hair with matters more and more. 
Until Next Time,
Glitterpukee!!!!


I purchased the original Knot Genie about a year ago as a gift for my little sister. She has the curliest hair in the world and probably close to being the thickest, when we dyed her hair black it took four ((4)) boxes of hair dye to cover from root to tip!! Well, at some point she became disenchanted with the Knot Genie and I picked up, I have been loving it ever since. The bristles gently massage my scalp, and they rarely have any issues with the tangles in my hair. I love how cute it is in my beauty area , I own the original purple color so its perfect! The ease of use has me picking it up again and again. The bristles do bend a little if stored improperly so keep that in mind. They retail for $19.99 on their website but it is possible to find them discounted on amazon and other e-tailers. I do NOT endorse purchasing knockoffs. 
Knot Genie - KnotGenie
 - 11 As per the Knot Genie site: 
Magically gets rid of knots. Not to mention complaining.
The Knot Genie™ Detangling Brush was created for every mom that has endured the foot stomping and screaming matches that come with brushing their child's hair. With the Knot Genie, even the curliest, most knotted up hair practically slips through the unique bristle configuration – gently and painlessly. Try the Knot Genie on your kids (or on yourself) – you'll be amazed by the ease of brushing, as well as how it virtually stops breakage and split ends. You've wished for hair brushing standoffs to end. Wish granted.  
MORE DETAILS
To wrap things up, I cannot say enough how much I enjoy using this brush. Sometimes if I am really stressed I will brush my hair with it just for the gentle scalp massage to help dissipate some of the tension. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone with unruly hair or just wants a cute brush that won't torture their already chemically treated, and in some cases mistreated, hair. Check Knot Genie out and let me know what you think of their products if you have tried them before below in the comments. 

Until Next Time,
Glitterpukeee!!!
All opinions expressed are my own, I have no affiliation with this company as of now and I purchased this product with my own money. I am not being paid to say nice things, and if I am compensated in any way it will be noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)