Monday, May 16, 2016

Urban Decay B6 Complexion Prep Spray

Hello lovelies!!

Welcome back, I hope you had a wonderful week. Today I am going to be talking about a product that has been out forever but I recently rediscovered my love for it. The Urban Decay B6 Complexion Prep Spray has been sitting on my vanity for five-ever, but I recently started using it not only before my foundation but on my beauty blender type sponge to moisten it before buffing out any streaks. It makes this super easy to do without removing half of my foundation trying to achieve a flawless finish. The spray is super refreshing and makes my skin feel so much better. I generally dampen my entire face with the spray, let it dry most of the way then start my foundation routine. If parts of my face seem to dry, I just spray a little more. 

Just like all the previous Urban Decay skin sprays this product was designed and manufactured in conjunction with the brand Skindinavia. They are one of the first companies to really capitalize on high quality facial and makeup setting sprays. Their basic makeup setting spray is amazing and you can count on the same amazing performance and quality in all of their collaborations with Urban Decay. 

B6 in color

As Per Urban Decay: 
Give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins. Stabilized vitamin B6 absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness. Give your skin a quick hit of vitamins and calm a multitude of sins. Stabilized vitamin B6 absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness. 

It’s one of those products you didn’t even know you needed. (But once you try it, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without it!) 

This scientifically advanced formula contains the first patented, stabilized form of topical vitamin B6, which absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness. Spritz it on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at night before your treatment. 
Vitamin B6 helps normalize overactive cell-signaling proteins (called cytokines) to help control oil production, vitamin E provides antioxidants, and willow bark (rich in natural salicylic acid) aids cell turnover. 

This energizing formula feels amazing and is great for ALL ages and skin types. (Trust us, even your boyfriend will want to steal it!) And the more you use it, the better the results. In a clinical study, after 8 weeks of use: 
• Over 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
• Over 78% had more radiant skin with less redness and fewer blemishes.
• A majority of participants had a measurable improvement in pore size.
• Over 72% had a measurable improvement in their skin’s overall appearance.

While I don't know who did their clinical trials, I do agree with all of their claims... Except maybe the about fewer blemishes. My blemishes are never affected by anything beyond acne treatments and regular cleansing, while it would be awesome if this product did live up to this claim I personally did not see these results. 
All opinions expressed are my own, I have no affiliation with this company as of now and I purchased this product with my own money. I am not being paid to say nice things, and if I am compensated in any way it will be noted. All photos were taken from the brands official website unless otherwise noted.

All in all, if you are looking for an easy to use priming spray type product Urban Decay B6 is quite wonderful. My only words of caution would be that due to the microfine mist this spray produces, don't accidentally inhale it! 


Until Next Time,


Glitterpukeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)