Sunday, July 28, 2013

In the Near Future: Unisqo Lenses

Hey Ya'll!!!
I a going to be doing a review of Unisqo lenses. They will be red and awesome :D

I also have to comment on the fact that when you go to sign up/register in their shop the automatic setting is that you are not signed up for emails! That is pretty darn nice of them to not take advantage of the fact that most people are a bit lazy and don't read everything in the form.

I also love that they have a comprehensive contact lens library. What does that mean? This means that they have almost all the information you could possibly need about circle lenses. All on their site!  

I cannot express how excited I am about getting these contacts :D It is going to be so cool finally having my costume all together!

Until Next Time

GLITTERPUKEE!!!!



Don't forget to follow me :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter  

Disclosure: All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site.  I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)