Sunday, July 28, 2013

College Dorm Room Essentials Series

Hey everyone,

I realized as I have been moving towards my transition to dorm life that I am not alone as I struggle to pick what to take with me and what to leave at home. I also realized that I am just crazy enough that I am going to commit to a series of posts to help others as they work through the same things. :D
    So  I have decided that I will have a "College Dorm Room Essentials Series" which basically will document and share all of the cool websites and companies I have found that have helped me in my process. Finding better storage solutions for all of my shoes, a better way to keep all of my clothing in the closet, and some things that are purely for fun. Because college without fun is pretty boring. 


I have already done some of the posts without realizing it CreaClip an easy way to save on haircuts here! In the near future I will also be reviewing Woolzies dryer balls and many other great products that will make saving money in college that much easier. 

I will also be sharing things like price breakdowns I have done of my own predicted college expenses. It will be a lot of research so I figured I might as well share it with other people so they can benefit from my effort :) 

Thats about it. I will start posting in this series in the coming week :)


Until Next Time,

GLITTERPUKEE!!! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)