Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lashem! Healthier, Natural, Effective lash solution!

Hello everyone!

     I am supposed to be working on getting my stuff condensed so I can make the moving to a dorm process easier .... but instead I am writing for you lovely ladies!
I got an amazing opportunity to try out some fabulous products from Lashem.

First, I want to start off with the packaging.
The packaging on the actual lash serum is amazing, beautiful, a deep gunmetal gray and with a good weight to it. I love the brush it comes with. I also love the packaging the eye gels come in. Pumps with clear parts so you can see how much more is left. Metal accents. It's beautiful!
The only (ONLY) cripe I have about the packaging is that the Double Trouble Mascara's pretty silver tube's silver coating peels. Its annoying. Silver specs get everywhere. So if you travel a lot with your mascara ,it lives in your purse/makeup bag most of the time, then it will start to peel. Just a heads up. Small annoyance in comparison to how awesome the mascara is :)   
(Edit: It seems that since I received the product from the company they have changed the packaging of the two skin care products. And maybe the Mascara? Either way they look super fab now :D I love knowing how much is left but the new silver tubes are super sleek!)



So, Mascara first! 

According to them: 

Known as our ‘intro’ mascara, Double Trouble has dual ended brushes with different type of bristles to achieve two types of looks.  Both ends contain our advanced volumizing mascara, with one end a feather bristled brush for natural volume, and the other end has the short bristle brushes for length. Use both for optimal lash distance.


The Double Trouble Mascara is pretty rad. It has a Volumizing first step and and a Lengthening second. The Volumizing mascara side has a rubbery wand with itty bitty bristles and a really smooth formula. I really love how easy it is to apply and have your lashes look super separated!
The Lengthening side has a classic mascara wand with a very light weight formula full of little fibers. It is super lengthening. I like that it has a very stiff bristled brush so it adds small amounts of the mascara creating length and not weight.  Overall I would give it an A

(Retails for $20)

The Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum. 

According to them: 
Are you giving your natural lashes a chance to make an appearance? Get the formula that started it all. Infused with safe, powerful peptide treatment and patented QuSome delivery system that provides higher encapsulation and absorption of ingredients, you’ll find this is better than false lashes.
  • DERMATOLOGIST AND OPTHAMOLOGIST TESTED
  • PARABEN AND PROSTAGLANDIN FREE
  • WON’T DISCOLOR SKIN OR EYES
  • SAFE TO USE WITH LASH EXTENSIONS
  • HYPOALLERGENIC
  • FRAGRANCE FREE
  • 1 TUBE EQUALS 2-3 MONTHS WORTH OF USAGE.
Not the easiest product to review ever. Again, gorgeous packaging. The brush is to die for. The second I run out I will be using it for gel eyeliner. It should be sold seperately. The actual serum is very light weight. Doesn't feel super wet on the eyes. The Brush allows for only the essential amount of serum to actually get on the eyelid. You only need a very small amount of the serum and the brush makes it very easy to be precise. 

The results:
Now, I am a really bad blogger in this case. I completely forgot to take before and after photos!!! I don't have the most amazing lashes ever so the change isn't INSANE but I do like the added length and volume. Its almost like my lashes fall out less as apposed to growing more if that makes sense. I love that I don't need to put on as much mascara any more. (Check out my Eyelash tint review! The two together equal the ultimate no mascara routine!) 

(Retails for $70)



Picture Perfect Anti-Wrinkle Cream is for the day.

According to them: 
- Hydrate and brighten complexion to reduce signs of aging
- Contains natural ingredients and paraben free formula
- QuSome patented technology encapsulates active ingredients delivers deep into the epidermis
- Silver airless bottle keeps the integrity of the formula and avoid contamination.
- Safe and easy to use
- No doctors, needles, procedures or pain
Supposed to super smooth out your skin so that you look younger. Well, I am 18 so I can't speak to the effects on myself. It feels great though, nice consistency, very sanitary (I love products you don't have to put your fingers in!) , and on my MUM it helped smooth out the little bit of a crows feet thing she is starting to get at the corners of her eyes. I put it on her before I did her make up for an event we went to. I would be fried if I posted a photo of her on here tho.. maybe some time in the future?

3 in 1 Eye Bright 

According to them: 
3 in 1 Eye Bright helps decrease the look of puffiness and helps reduce melanin production. It also works to prevent future damage to the area around the eye. Try 3 in 1 just once and feel the difference.
- Patented technology delivers active ingredients deep into the epidermis
- No skin irritation
- Balance cells: stimulates circulation and increase the amount of oxygen delivered to the cells
- Improve overall texture of skin by increasing production of collagen and elasticity
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Silver airless bottle keeps the integrity of the formula and avoid contamination
Its pretty fabulous! I love the gel formula etc (same as above) and I like even more that it is multi-acting. I would never ever put on three eye gels at night (I would wake up with the puffiest eyes ever!). But I will put on one, this one. It definitely made my under eye circles less noticeable during finals week and made the likely hood of me getting bags under my eyes lower so I have to give it a good rapport on that note. 

(Picture Perfect Anti-wrinkle Cream and 3 in 1 Eye Bright retail for $40 each)

Overall,
I really loved the Lashem products. They have so many cool new products aside from the ones I have mentioned here. From what I have heard the eyeliner is pretty awesome! I look forward to finishing of the products I have and maybe even getting others in the future. 


I would give them an average of an A. Its really hard to get an A+ from me so that really is pretty high accolades. 
Check out their website Lashem Retail Page 
Facebook Page Lashem Facebook And on Twitter  Lashem Twitter



Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)Facebook GlitterPukeeFollow me on Twitter  

Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEEE :DD


Disclosure: 


All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.


5 comments:

  1. oh looks fabulous, I have to try these all out! I'm forever on the look out for something new, and never heard of these before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really great company! I'm so glad I could share about them :)

      Delete
  2. I do absolutely love the packaging. I haven't heard of this company before. You say that serum really works, huh? I will have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing about LASHEM - L xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED THIS! I have microscopic lashes. They are SO small.

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)