Thursday, June 28, 2012

Godefroy 28 day mascara (eyelash and eyebrow tint)

Godefroy 28 day mascara (eyelash and eyebrow tint)
Heyy everyone
YET ANOTHER REVIEWWW!!! I AM ON A ROLLLLL!!
This is for Godefroy 28 day mascara. I received black.. and brown. But the brown I used on a friend who would not let me take pictures of her eyes... silly girl!!! So this is my semi photo tutorial/ before and after review thing a ma jiger
:D
http://www.loveourprices.com/product_images/g/777/dsd__02670_zoom.jpgThe company is Austrian and very well known for both their consumer and professional goods. Their description of this kit is as follows:
28 DAY MASCARA – 25 Application KitTint eyelashes from root to tip, 28 Day Mascara is a non-toxic formula that contains no coal tar derivatives or hydrogen peroxide agents. This fast acting, gentle formula delivers rich, long-lasting color for at least 4 weeks.
And so far I do agree with above statement. It is a GREAT deal for 25 applications!
So, the first thing I need to say it DO THAT PATCH TEST!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG if you do not do it you put YOUR EYES at risk. Not your scalp. Or your skin. YOUR EYES!!!!!!!! Please be safe. Do not just do things without doing the prep that is necessary. I warned you. Please do not go blind because I recommend this product and you do not follow the instructions properly.
Any who. This kit left me with longer more luscious looking eyelashes that are darker and longer *looking* than ever before. I love how they look naturally amazing. Not like I am wearing mascara. But like I was blessed with absolutely gorgeous eyelashes... score!!!
The first photo is a before. But my eyelashes are fairly long/dark to begin with

First eye I used the eye shield, to be frank, it irritated my eye more than anything. I doubt anyone else will have this issue. I am just an oddball who was confident enough in my skillz to try something stupid. (Read: STUPID as in.. don't do this at home kids*)
This product does not leave you with perfect eyelashes that never need to see a mascara wand again. It leaves you with lashes that are naturally gorgeous. As you can tell from my photo the right eye has been treated and the left has not been (as you see them, not as they sit in my face). It looks like I have really pretty lashes. That's all :)
The photo below is of my other eye with the product on it. I have brushed it on with the bristle-less applicator brush and this is what I ended up with. Sans eye shield. I kind of have a sad eye look going on.. and crazy spider lashes as well!
This is the final results!!!
All in all I love this product and for the price I would definitely recommend it. Check out godefroybeauty.com and browse all of their awesome products. I will be doing more reviews with them very soon!!
Hope this review was helpful,
and as always thanks for following and reading :)
Don't forget to follow me on twitter by clicking here https://twitter.com/lelalu100Like me on Facebook Here https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukeeand enter your email in the *follow by email box* so you can get updates when I post new reviews, giveaways and Sometimes freebies.. so you have to be on the look out!
Until Next Time
GLITTERPUKEE!!!!!!!!
Disclosure:
All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product.

2 comments:

  1. I love that they make your eyelashes look longer without mascara. I hate the was mascara feels, and rarely wear it anymore because of that. This sounds like a good alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ! Where can you get this in HK?

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)