Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HoneyCat Cosmetics

Hey everyone!!

I am reviewing for you guys today 4.. FOUR lovely products from the wonderful HoneyCat Cosmetics 

(Note: All photos included unless they have my watermark are from the official Honeycat site http://www.honeycatcosmetics.com)

I am going to be sharing what their *about us* page says

 

What is it with women and cats? In ancient times it was believed that a parasite living on cats could infect their female owners, rendering them sexy, desirable, fun-loving, and, ahem..., unfaithful. Welcome to the world of Honeycat Cosmetics, we put a fresh, sexy spin on bath and body products which appeal to the sexy, feline/cat woman in all us gals! There is an emphasis on the cat as a symbol of female sexuality, and sensuality. All of our products relate figuratively, colloquially, or literally to the cat. Just check out our "I'm In Heat" warming foot scrub.

Honeycat products are created and developed by owner Theresa Spruill. A veritable feast for your skin that we know you're gonna love! Honeycat makes grooming time an event. Our products promise pleasure for your entire body. They are sexy, sensual, safe and chock full of what's-good-for-your-skin-stuff. Honeycat products are natural, and never tested on animals, especially sexy felines. Honeycat offers products ranging from emollient rich bath bombs, sassy lip balm, delicious edible body powder, body lotions, creams, bath salts, bubble bath, milk bath, (Whew! I'm out of breath!). These are just a few of the outrageous products that we offer. Your skin is safe in our paws..um, I mean hands. Preservatives in our food, dyes in our clothes, BHT, MSG, YUCK! You won't find any junk in Honeycat products. We offer women of all ages, skin indulging treats.

Sexy, fun, clean and hip...that's Honeycat!

 

So sounds awesome already?? RIGHT??? I love these products. But most of all I love the shower gel.  I received Chick Of The Sea Foaming bath crystals, You Gotta Be Kitten Me shower gel that is pomegranate scented, I'm in heat Whisker Slickers a fun cinnamon flavored lip balm and Chocolate bath melts. 

 

 

I love pomegranate. So I went in to testing (and totally loving at first sniff) You Gotta Be Kitten Me shower gel. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and smelling amazing! The suds this shower gel produces are unbelievable. Just a bit on your shower pouf (or whatever you soap up with) and you have loads of fun bubbles ready to work hard to clean you off. It managed to break down even my most hardy waterproof sunscreen to leave my skin clean and fresh. I can't say anything more because all I will do is continue to repeat my praise for this awesome shower gel!

 

Now, Chick Of The Sea Foaming bath crystals. Chocolate, Raspberry and Mint scented I am mad that this was a one time use deal. I loved how it smelled and was sad to see it go down the drain. Left my skin soft and silky. I did not feel compelled to moisturize my skin afterwards..but I did because I always put on something otherwise my legs will crack up, wither, and roll away. (OK not really.. but it feels like that sometimes!!) I love the sardine can packaging and the cute designs that all of the HoneyCat products feature. 

The last two products were the ones that I was honestly least excited about. But I loved them anyhow! 

The lipbalm is actually slightly plumping due to the Cinnamon content. Cinnamon is a known irritant/plumping agent, because the whole lip plumping deal generally occurs through a process of creating a micro irritation on the surface of the lip causing the swelling. So, in the end I did like the I'm In Heat lipbalm. Just not too crazy about how I can SMELL my lips.. its a bit too strong for me. But if you love cinnamon indulge yourself. But for those who are turned away it is not a *light scent* in the least. 

The chocolate bath melts, of which have been revamped since the production of the product I received. Now they look like the image above. before they were poured into a gold square pallete of sorts that was divided into four sections. I love that you can use this MORE THAN ONCE! that makes me really happy seeing as I hate it when, like Chick of the Sea, a product is one time use. The bath water was smooth and smelled delectable! I actually gave one of the trays to my best friend, in the box of course, so she could try them too. She loved them as much as I did! 

Now, I know I am crazy, and I just met you, but Honeycat cosmetics, you have my number , so call me maybe????  XD

Sorry, I needed a random musical interliude. Put the words to the pop song that goes *Now, I just met you , and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe!* LOL yea. I am getting a bit looney as the scent of chocolate is alluring me back to my bath tub. You can get all of the products listed above at http://www.honeycatcosmetics.com  

I hope this review was helpful :)

and thank you for reading!! Comments are always appreciated! I love hearing what my readier think of my reviews :D

Don't forget to follow me on twitter by clicking here https://twitter.com/lelalu100

Like me on Facebook Here https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

and enter your email in the *follow by email box* so you can get updates when I post new reviews, giveaways and Sometimes freebies.. so you have to be on the look out!

 Until Next Time,

GLITTERPUKEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclosure:

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product.

4 comments:

  1. these sound purrr-fectly appealing (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love honeycat cosmetics! Their packaging is so cute and the shower gel oh my gosh it smells AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about Honeycat, and here's another positive review... it's looking like I may have to invest soon!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)