Sunday, April 7, 2013

Secret Clinical Stress Response Deodorant!!! SweetHeartVoxBox

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!

     If you missed my intro post to my SweetHeart VoxBox check it out Here
I received this deodorant as part of the VoxBox program via Influenster. 

     And I LOVE IT! It smells fresh. Is an advanced solid and dries amazingly fast. It is one of the best deodorants I have ever used. I generally hate deodorant (I got lucky when I GeoDeo I featured the other day) But, I spend a lot of my time walking around the local city center. 
So going without is simply NOT AN OPTION. And when I get stressed (because, they are right, we smell so much worse when we are stressed!) it is so gross. I hate it. But I have never been able to use the Clinical Strength Secret Deodorant because it caused me to get super super itchy.Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response

     I was honestly very doubtful that this deodorant would be any better than the original one I had tried a few years ago when it came out. And Let me tell you, I am so happy I was wrong. I love the cirtuscy fresh scent. I have had more than one person ask me what perfume I was wearing!!!  
   I have worn it in alternation with the geodeo since I opened up my package. I cannot get over how wonderful both products are. I will be repurchasing both if I ever run out of deodorant! 
     
    I love everything about this product and highly recommend it  :)
Keep on eye out for posts featuring the other products from my SweetHeart VoxBox :) 


Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEE!!!
 
Secret Deodorant 

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter  

Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)