Sunday, April 7, 2013

My SweetHeart VoxBox 2013!

Hello Lovlies!!!
I received the SweetHeart VoxBox and it was filled with so many amazing goodies. 
The two things I enjoyed the most hands down were the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing system and the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response!!
They were awesome!!  I also received a Not Your Mother's Beach Babe spray and a SkinnyGirl bar. No where near as captivating as the other two products but still fab nonetheless. 


The cleansing device was fabulous! I had always wanted to try one of the much more expensive ones (nudge nudge Mia etc.) but could not rationalize the money. I will have a dedicated shortie post for both of my favorite products. However, I will say here that it was a great new experience and the fact that it came with a mini of the specialized face wash was a MAJOR PLUS!!

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response

The deodorant smells amazing!! Secret Clinical usually makes me crazy itchy but not only did it smell great and stay on full power for my entire day. I had not adverse itchyness!!! Another Major Plus!!




The other two items were good as well. The Skinny Girl Bar was yummy. I was sad when my Blueberry Greek Yogurt bar was gone. I have not been able to find them in store and that makes my belly sad. I wish I had been able to try a variety of flavors. 

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray



The Beach Spray was my least favorite only because my hair is super super straight for the most part and does not willingly scrunch in anyway. I used it on a friends hair and her hair was beautiful and beach babey! I wish I could use it myself but I know that she will use the heck out of the travel size I received!.





Overall I loved everything I recieved. I look forward to participating in their events in the future!!
www.Influenster.com

Until Next Time GLITTERPUKEE!!


Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter  

Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)