Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beautisol Tea Tan Glow!! (its an insta tan product like no other!)

HELLO LADIES :DDDD
I have a super duper awesome product here to share with everyone today! It is the Beautisol Tea Tan Glow. It is temporary and super natural looking.
The company has a really wonderful press release I am going to share with everyone. I think it will explain the product better than I can (in technical terms, I am not always the best with those) and I thought it was very well written :)


Beautisol Launches A Natural Wash-Off Body Bronzer, Tea Tan Glow
New product provides an instant tan utilizing tea extracts and tea coloring. Natural and chemical free enthusiasts rejoice!
San Francisco, CA –February 1, 2013 - Beautisol, the leading sunless tanning experts, announced today the introduction of their revolutionary Wash-Off Body Bronzer, Tea Tan Glow. This product is designed to instantly impart a tan color to the skin using natural tea extracts and tea coloring. The temporary staining of the skin helps to cover up imperfections, hide tan lines, enhance the natural coloring of the skin and give a gorgeous sun kissed glow in the matter of seconds.
“Beautisol's Tea Tan Glow is my newest addiction! I love that I can put it on without waiting several hours for it to develop. It gives me a nice glow without streaks. I use the regular tanner too, but sometimes I forget to put it on and I can use this right before I go out. It makes my arms and legs look slimmer - a definite plus! Also - it's cruelty free and vegan!” - Jen Matthews, Beauty Blogger, MyBeautyBunny.com


This DHA- free instant body bronzer gives the same gorgeous tan as Beautisol’s trusted Summer Glow, without any major commitment. Tea Tan Glow enhances the skins’ coloring and complexion with natural tea coloring and tea extracts along with “correcting pigments” that match the skin tone and skin coloring. It is a great alternative for consumers that are allergic to DHA or who might be sensitive to self-tanners. Rooibos and green tea extracts have a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effect on the skin, while white, red and green tea extracts help to neutralize free radicals and condition the skin.
“I am beyond thrilled to offer a DHA-free alternative bronzing product! I formulated this product to provide instant results using natural coloring, dry quickly and not smear. After working with various teas, brewing my own formulas with tea bags etc.. I decided to make a finished product so that the consumer did not have to make it herself! Tea bag tanning is safe and provides instant gratification and now it comes in the convenience of a bottle! Tea Tan Glow is also a fantastic option for pregnant women who do not want to use DHA during pregnancy but still long for a bit of color! ” – Sinead Norenius, Beautisol Founder.
Beautisol’s Tea Tan Glow Body Bronzer joins the brand’s already successful and award winning self-tanning product line which includes Summer Glow, the Medium Self-tanning Mousse and the FIRST EVER skin-type specific face self-tanners, Need I Glow More?. The complete line can purchased online at www.beautisol.comwww.HSN.com or at selected retail and spa locations throughout the United States.
About Beautisol®
Beautisol is the trusted leader in sunless tanning, providing innovative alternatives and treatments to the sun. The brand was founded and formulated by aesthetician and celebrity beauty expert, Sinead Norenius, who is committed to educating consumers about beauty while providing them with easy-to-use products. Beautisol offers self-tanners, exfoliators, anti-aging products and accessories as well as the first ever “skin type specific face self-tanners” designed based on various skin types and conditions. Beautisol’s self-tanning products utilize PURE SCENT an innovative odor eliminating fragrance technology. All products are PETA certified and have been tested on pale and pasty humans, not animals! Beautisol products are also free of parabens, propylene glycol, sodium laurel and laureth sulfate. For more information visit www.beautisol.com.
Also find us on:

www.facebook.com/Beautisol
www.twitter.com/Beautisol
www.instagram.com/Beautisol
www.youtube.com/Beautisol


I think it sounds absolutely fabulous  But there is no reason to trust just their words, or even mine! I have photos to show how fabulous it is!

It is very sheer, but it leaves a wonderful glow that really makes a difference. On camera it isn't super obvious. But after two layers my right leg was noticeably darker and more toned looking. LOVE!

My legs look super awkwardly shaped... but they really aren't! Promise!

I love this product and would totally suggest it to anyone who wants to look fabulous with a slight tan or is just taking the first steps into the world of self tanning!! I cannot wait to use it when I go out at night for my legs. Or with cute shorts over the summer. :D

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter  

Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I was sent this product through the iFabbo program. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.


4 comments:

  1. Ӏ think the aԁmin of this ωeb sіtе is
    genuinely worκіng harԁ іn favοг of
    his wеb site, as here every information is quаlіty based data.


    Take а look at my sitе ... ipad Repair pj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I κnow this web site offers quаlity dependеnt artiсles or reviews аnԁ aԁԁitional matеrial, is
    there any other websitе whiсh offers these іnformatіon in quality?


    mу ωeb-ѕіte: iphone repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hі there, all іs gοing sound here аnd ofcourse eνery one is sharing
    data, that's really good, keep up writing.

    Here is my webpage - iphonerepairmalaysia.drupalgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ηі there, јust wаntеd to ѕay, ӏ loѵeԁ this рost.
    Ιt wаs inspігing. Keep on ρosting!


    Alѕο νіsit my sіte: ipad repair penang

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)