Monday, September 17, 2012

Mally Beauty!! Review and swatch photo bomb :D

Hey everyone!!
This is a post about some pretty awesome products from Mally Beauty. Where have you heard that name before? Well the products are sold on QVC and the creator, Mally herself, is a well known makeup artist.
The two products I was sent are: Evercolor Silk eye defining system and Evercolor poreless face defender. 
Which did I like more? It is a toss up. But I will introduce ya'll to the first one! Evercolor silk eye defining system.

Why is it awesome?
Packaging is absolutely adorable!! Pastel snake skin boxes!
The actual packaging of the products are also fun. They are the same color as the outer boxes in a soft metalic plastic compacts. The Eye defining system was in the color Tidal Wave. 


Using just the flat oval side of the double sided brush I was able to create a fun colorful cat eye with a sharp wing!

I lined this eye with the eyeliner and then went over it with the powder eye shadow to soften the look!



Cute packaging!!!!!!!
Comes with it's own brush!!! 



The top is just the eyeshadow (no primer used in any of these swatches). The second from the top is the eye liner only and the bottom is the eyeliner smudged out.

Eye shadow layered over eyeliner. The darker section is only eyeliner the shimmery is with eye shadow over it. 

These two were super easy to apply. The eye shadow brush is small and precise. So you can layer eye shadow directly over the eyeliner and not have any unnecessary smudginess!
I  love the color, it is universal and would look good on anyone. It is on trend and fun for any time of the year depending on how you wear it! I love to wear the eyeliner smudged along my lower lash line to give me a fun pop of color!




This product is not as obvious. It is a great pore refiner and feels wonderful on the skin. But there isn't a whole lot you can say about it. I love the packaging. It is convenient and easy to use. It includes a foam round that is soft on the skin and it creates a soft finish that is quite nice. Also a great multitasker! You can use it both under and over your finished makeup.

Now that is just about it.
I hope this was a helpful review.
Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEE!!!!

Check Mally Beauty out on QVC.com and MallyBeauty.com :D

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

https://twitter.com/#!/lelalu100  



Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.



14 comments:

  1. Your makeup is beautiful! I am really not talented with liner lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. Your eyes look great. I don't think I could pull off those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome review. I need to try some of their makeup products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with your eyes there! The colors are so pretty, I have such a thing for color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lord, i LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, and even the swatch photos look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The makeup looks very nice. There is 1 thing I find distracting all the watermarking. I noticed than more than what you had reviewed. I would suggest 1 or the other not both and not have it across what your reviewing. Other than that great review I love the blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I had not thought of that previously. I have had issues in the past with my photos popping up in strange places. I will have to minimize their visibility for the future :)

      Delete
  8. Great review, I love reviews with a lot of pictures it makes it so much easier to get a good idea of the product

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice colors! I've been hearing so much about this make-up line. It has to be really fantastic. The blue looks great on you. Thanks for a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Face defender looks great and would like to try something like that. I also like the teal/aqua color on your eyes. I love Mally Beauty products, but don't own all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty! I love the packaging

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)