Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nature's Beauty Works

Hey everyone!~
Quickie review here.. remember forever ago when I said I would be reviewing a million and one different kinds of wet wipes? Well this is the first of them.
I was sent two different kinds, sensitive skin- chamomile and refreshing mint all purpose mini wipes. 

I wanted to love the products so badly. 
But the formula of the wipes were not as well made as many others I have used in the past.

My sensitive skin was not happy when I used the supposedly sensitive skin friendly full sized set. I loved the smell but my skin was left dry and very uncomfortable. They were wonderfully sized, thick and strong. But I could not stand that I needed a separate moisturizer with WET WIPES! They should simply clean off your face gently without stripping the skin of necessary oils while removing dirt and debris of the day. Always a plus when they can remove waterproof makeup.
Unfortunately these will be given to a friend who has oily skin. I cannot use them with my combination skin.

The mini wipes on the other hand were quite nice. They were fresh and minty. Good for after eating more *potent* finger foods like cheeses and great for wiping down feet after a long day at the beach. Refreshing mint on sore feet = win!
I wish the mini wipes packaging was a bit better. The  wipes are often pulled apart as you attempt to wretch them from the clutches of the mini canister. Then you have one very thin not very useful wipe. Who would want that?

Anyhow. That is about it. I would recommend the mini wipes to anyone looking for an easy way to cleanup messy hands, dirty feet (after a day of running around in the humidity in flips flops) etc. But I don't think I will be reaching back to these products in the future.

Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEE!!


You can purchase these products on drugstore.com as well as many other e-tailers

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

https://twitter.com/#!/lelalu100  


Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.



4 comments:

  1. I don't have sensitive skin, so maybe I'll give these a try. Thank you for sharing. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your honesty! I have sensitive skin as well so I have to be careful with what I choose to use! The mini wipes sound perfect though! Especially for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sensitive skin and very much vaule your honest opinion!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)