Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SHEERCOVER CONCEALER REVIEW

My Sheer Cover Concealer Experience :) 





My Sheer Cover concealer came in Light medium and has been nothing but easy to use. I love that it has buildable coverage and never looks cakey. It also does not pull a disappearing act mid day which I love. So many of my concealers tend to run away mid day because of my teen-age skin that has a tendency to be a bit oilier than the adult skin most concealers are formulated for. I love the duo color that are MEANT to be mixed together to achieve the perfect match for your skin tone as well as adjust as the seasons change.  The consistency is great. It glides on effortlessly,  and does not make the uneven skin texture on my under eyes as obvious as some other concealers do as they wear. I would defintetly recommend this to anyone who has any sort of skin problems including sensitive skin. I am hesitant however to pitch this product due to relatively high cost. But I do enjoy the product, so if you have the money to spend go for it :) 


As per the Influenster review page:

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones.  Our concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections.  It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin.

It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone – we’ve got life’s little imperfections covered!

KEY BENEFITS:
Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
Variable coverage – sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Easy application  – glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
Enriched with natural, moisturizing Jojoba to help nourish and restore the skins’ natural moisture balance
Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
Dermatologist-tested

HOW TO USE:
Using fingertips, concealer brush or a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of concealer on area to be covered. Blend well. Start sheer, adding layers to increase coverage. Wear alone, under or over makeup. Let dry before applying makeup.


Where to Buy:

Customers can visit www.SheerCover.com or call 1-877-489-2035 to purchase Sheer Cover.
$29.95 for the concealer (non-member price) and $29.95 for the introductory system, which also includes the Duo Concealer.

I received this product Via the Spring Beauty Influenster Vox Box.
I was sent it to review but all opinions that are presented are my own (other than what is directly taken from the site). If you have any questions about the product feel free to contact me at GlitterPukee@gmail.com
Please do not spam me with robots or.. well spam. 


Thanks for reading :D
before
  
 after  










Until Next Time
GLITTERPUKEE :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)