Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

Hey everyone,
I am part of a club of sorts called Vogue Influencers, through it I have been given the opportunities to review many different items that as a blogger I do not currently have stats good enough to contact the companies to review them.  Anyone can join.. so if you are interested go ahead on to *influencerlink*
and join :)
Any who,
this product is supposed to help repair damaged hair. What the site doesn't tell you is that it is scented  kind of like citronella. Not in a bad way, but if you do not like the scent of citronella you might want to reconsider your purchase of this product.






All in all it has a great feel to it. My hair frizzes up horribly the day after I wash it but with this product I was able to jump directly to *second day hair* which for me is when my hair starts to behave. I love the short length of my hair that at the moment allows me to wash and go. But sometimes that means that I don't take the time to properly style it. Not having to worry  about it is nice :) 


Here is what their site says about the product::


Our daily leave-in treatment instantly repairs damaged hair by 26%*, helps protect from heat styling and detangles to help prevent further damage.

  • Certified organically-derived quinoa protein penetrates hair to instantly repair damage and strengthen from the inside out.
  • Wheat protein helps protect from heat styling—such as blow-drying and ironing.
  • Soy-derived oil detangles to help prevent further damage and breakage.
  • Certified organic essential oils including bergamot, mandarin and ylang ylang provide an uplifting aroma.
Pro tips from Antoinette Beenders, Aveda's global creative director and award-winning stylist:
  • Application is key. Use an amount about the size of a quarter for medium-length hair. Work it in your hands and apply it through damp hair.
  • To maximize results, focus on the most damaged areas and distribute the leave-in treatment evenly.
  • Don't rinse—because Daily Hair Repair is a leave-in treatment. It will give you a healthy foundation to style and finish with your favorite Aveda products.


For the most part I agree with these claims and I love the results so far. I will be posting updates as I use the product more.

I did receive this product for reviewing purposes however, all opinions represented are my own. I enjoyed reviewing this product and I promise to always mention whether or not I received this product for the basis of review.



Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)