Saturday, February 25, 2012

NAIL MAIL :DDD

ITS MAILLLL TIMEEEE :DDD I was a blues clues kid >..< sorry!
SO.. an absol-frickin-lutely amazing woman sent me an amazing package.. however, she requested anonymity so she shall have it <3
She sent me 16.. 16! nail polishes!!
here is a photo of the whole mess of them!


ok!
So, now for close ups.
First up, left to right, China glaze lemon fizz, Wet n Wild Night prowl!!, Sally hansen Gray by Gray and Commander in Chic


Essie Shine of Times!!, Sonia Kashuk Fatigued and Taunting Teal, and a Hard Candy unnamed green glitter mini


SH Diamond Strength in Glass Slipper, SH Gem crush in Razzle Dazzler!! Borghese Euro Green!! and Milano Taupe

and the last four are...
SH Ice Queen, SH Grey Area, Revlon Naughty and Sparkling :DDDD



Those were all the beautiful polishes I was sent <3
thank you so much again:) and be on the look out for swatches of all of those colors very soon <3
Until next time,
GLITTER PUKE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was a really nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this?! WOW.. A lovely gift if I might say!

    And she requested annonymity? Well if she's reading this, I hope she knows she's awesome!

    Congrats. Can't wait till you start swatching.
    I saw your comment on my giveaway post. LOL... Zero budget eh? I can understand that. Being a DIY lady does save some money. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)