Sunday, March 4, 2012

innocent sinful colors

SO,
when I found this color all I could think was... this reminds me of OPI Fiercely Fiona.. I look at the rest of the polishes in the SC rack..and who do I see? a stray OPI just chilling.. Who is it? Fiercely Fiona.. ohh the irony :D

I love this color! it is unusual, fun and a bit greener than fiercely fiona.
It is a two coater.. however I tend to thin out my SC cremes to a more manageable consistency. The brush is a bit unwieldy but not horrid.
Overall it is a great color and I like it alot :D


3 comments:

  1. Neato color. I'm on a green kick lately. Might have to pick this one up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as am I :) I have more variations of green than any other color I own XD

      Delete
  2. I love this! I'm headed out for it now!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)