Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Alpha Light Skin Lightening! (Natural Skin Shop)

Hi there!
Its me :D 

I'm back with another fantabulous review! Alpha Light Skin Lightening from the Natural Skin Shop!

It is a clinical grade product that can help lighten; Acne Marks, Age Spots, Melasma, Ethnic skin, Sun Damage and Pigmentation. 




What does Natural Skin Shop say about the product? Well, according to them; 
Alpha Light Skin Bright System evens skin tone with results reaching those with a leading prescription ingredient.

A complete fast-acting system for correcting discoloration and diminishing dark spots creating an overall luminosity and radiance to the skin.

In 8 weeks, 89% of women clinically demonstrated more uniform skin tone and a breakthrough in clarity.

With continued daily usage, Alpha Light Skin Bright System helps to prevent the formation of future dark spots and other skin discolorations when used as directed in a 3 or 4 part system.

No Silicones. No Parabens. No Fragrance. No Colorants.



Well, I think that sounds pretty cool. You know? But, does it actually do any of that? Well, had to use it to find out. The two parts of the system I received were the Skin Bright Serum and the Skin Bright Exfoliate. There is also a moisturizer component but I didn't get that part. The duo I got are considered "Alpha Light Essentials". 

The system is pretty straightforward and easy to use. 

Step 1 was to cleanse skin and pat dry (easy right?)
Step 2 was to use a thin cotton and apply the Alpha Light Skin Bright Exfoliate to the skin and use a circular motion to "buff" it for 1-3 minutes.. I was still following :) Only use it once a day! it says.
Step 3 was to apply the serum. Just a few drops both morning and night after cleansing and or exfoliating.  

[Cue "it's so easy a cave man can do it" voice]

So, I have all the steps down. I assume that I need some SPF to protect my skin from the sun seeing as a once a day chemical exfoliator is probably leaving my skin a bit vulnerable. 

I used this product for a month. The claim was within three weeks and I definitely saw a difference. I unfortunately do not have good photos of my before and after the testing period which is my fault. I was avoiding le camera because my hair was a strange color that I kind of regret. 


I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has issues with old dark scaring, age spots etc. This duo made my skin feel great and I wish I had more of it! If you are seriously concerned about spots on your skin Alpha Light Essentials is definitely the way to go :) 

Check out Natural Skin Shop here  
The actual product line here 
Natural Skin Shop on Facebook 
And on Twitter

Again, I give them two thumbs up! 

Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEE :D


Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter 

Disclosure: All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.


2 comments:

  1. I really need something to even my skin tones.thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really use this! It sounds amazing. I have major acne issues and hopefully this would help. thanks !

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)