Friday, August 3, 2012

Konvine Convenient foldable shoes!

Hey everyone!!!!
This review is about KONVINE!!!! t
he cutest foldable shoe seller I have seen yet. 

The have the most variety of any company and the largest size range I have ever met. The extra large is a 12-13.. that is awesome. For both Drag Queens and big footed women alike. (yes, I just went there) Anyhow, these are just too cute. They come in a wide variety of styles. Every kind of girl can find a pair to suit her style. The punky rocker type chic can take her choosing of the styles that feature a cute skull and cross bones design on the front. The girly girl can check out the cute styles with an adorable heart featured at the front. The trendsetter can pick from the fun styles featuring a trendy pompom at the front in cool color. Every other girl in between will find something they like. A big step up from the usual boring comes in color or only in silver. 

I did have an issue that the original pair I recieved was too small. I have big feet. I wear a 10/11n(only if the shoes run short!) and the large did not fit me. But, I was able to get the next size up (which was BIG on me) but in this case bigger is better. Why?? Because after a long night in CRAZY heels... your feet might be swollen, tender and just happy to be in big roomy flats. 

Why are these better than the flats I have used in the past?? 

1. they are better built and have a more durable sole 

2. They stood up too four straight days of running around a Comic Convention. THAT IS A LOT OF WALKING/RUNNING!!! 

3. They are absolutely adorable!! 

4. They were crazy comfortable after walking around for 4 hours in insane character shoes. 

5. Everyone loved them. They are super sleek. Fit in my purse with ease and are far less embarrassing than the paper thin foldy flats of yester year. At my junior prom I ended up wearing a pair of them at the after party... guess who wished she had a pair of flip flops instead. >..< This girl.  

6. They can almost *almost* pass off as real shoes. Which is great when you are at an event and your feet are killing you. You put these on and no biggie. Unless you point out your feet my bet is that no one will notice. 

BUTTTT   You will probably go around bragging that your foldable flats are so much cuter than the next girls!






That is just about all..

But definitely check out their site and see all of the adorable shoes they have.. The screen shot is mine (again)  http://www.konvine.com/index.php/



Fancy Schmancy Konvine

Cheaper more disposable Konvine


Konvine's scpeal about themselves


Konvine Footwear is ideal for many usage occasions including;
  • After a big night out - when you've had enough of those painful, yet stylish shoes!
  • When travelling to work - running shoes are not only cumbersome, but are not too attractive with business attire.
  • Airplane travel slippers - our comfortable shoes are the perfect fit for your handbag & can simply be unfolded when you are ready to relax during the ride.
  • Around the office - Everyone likes to be comfortable at their desk but still need to be presentable if you need to speak to other workers, clients or the boss. Our foldable shoes will fit right in your office drawer or handbag and can be a great alternative to wearing your heels.
  • Wedding Shoes - Every bride says the same thing, "Why did I buy those heels. And I never knew smiling could hurt". But after hours or walking around on your stilts and smiling nonstop, you'll thank yourself for being so smart by buying Konvine's White Wedding Shoes.
Konvine foldable ballet flats are not disposable & will last you well in to the future, unlike some of the other foldable shoes that are available on the market.
I hear from many women that they are not slaves to their heels, and much prefer flip-flops. But they all have to wear the stillettos once in a while - and carrying around several different pairs of shoes for one event is just ridiculous. Our shoes are rugged enough to walk anywhere. The sole is made of a study base so your shoes will last for years to come.
To all of you, from all of us at Konvine - Thank you and Happy Shopping!
Kim Schioldan 
President and CEO




Check out their social media :)

https://www.facebook.com/Konvine


https://twitter.com/KonvineShoes

Until Next Time, 

GLITTERPUKEE!!!

That is about it :DD 

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

https://twitter.com/#!/lelalu100



Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. 

5 comments:

  1. my daughter would just die for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen foldable shoes before, but these are so cute. I want a pair just to keep in the car for the end of a long hard day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhh I have the same ones!!!!!!!! we're konvine sisters <3 I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fun! :D I have a pair from Footzyrolls and I do adore them very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)