Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nivea PDA day Freebie :D

FREE NIVEA COUPON FOR FREE THINGYY!!!
And a wonderful bad photo of me and my boyfriend last year when my hair was shorter and very purple and his was shorter and not long enough to put back :D


You have to upload a photo of you and someone else embracing etc etc etc then give your info and then they will email you to double check and then you get a coupon in 6 to 8 weeks??? 
Yea confusing but hey  free lipbalm XD
Don't forget to follow me on twitter by clicking here  https://twitter.com/lelalu100
and enter your email in the *follow by email box* so you can get updates when I post new freebies and giveaways so you never miss one :D

I guess that is it!!!


Until next time.. GLITTERPUKEE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)