Monday, May 21, 2012

Review: Bath and Body works Fine Fragrance Mist

Hello everyone, 
No need to talk about how tempted I was just now to be VERY southern and say "Howdy' Ya'll" 
XD Anyhow! I recently was selected to receive the Influenster Beauty Vox Box for May. It included a full sized Bath and Body Works Fine Fragance Mist in Twilight Woods.
Now, hear me out B&BW's lovers... I love and own enough B&B! product to restock a small stores.. I wish I was kidding. 

But honestly I am not loving most of their new super perfumey scents that have been released recently. I kind of miss the overly sweet single(ish) notes of the old B&BW lines. 
Anywhoooo, My point is that in my mind, I got very lucky, I am going to include the note analysis just in ccase any perfume heads get around to my blog. (FYI I AM A MAJOR PERFUME HEAD!!)

Introducing our NEW Fine Fragrance Mist. Our beautiful, sophisticated new bottle features a Fine Fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control. Lavishly spritz on your body to lightly scent your skin with our exclusive Twilight Woods, a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods.
  • Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, hint of Coconut
  • Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar
  • Dry Notes: Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Woods
  • Aloe conditions and nourishes skin

    I personally love that B&BW has created this new product. It has the staying power of a normal perfume but the application of an oldstyle perfume spray. You know the ones with the squishy air bladder at the end of a tube? Superfine mist that gently envelopes you. But I want to sayt hat when applying one should er on the side of caution. It is not a body splash! It is much stronger and essentially an Eau de Cologne. Probably has a lower percentage of perfume oil but it really is like spraying on an airy version of the Eau de Perfume.

    (http://www.bathandbodyworks.com)  you can find the product on this site :)
    So, that was a bit long winded.. but I love perfume and really wanted to share this awesome new product with you guys. :)
    thanks for reading.. hope this review was helpful!
    And until next time
    GLITTERPUKEE!!! XD





    Disclosure: I was sent this product to review through the influenster program.  http://www.influenster.com/ anyone can join so test your lucka nd try it out!. All images were taken directly from the official B&BW site. I did not edit them in anyway and are in no way my own. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I was not compensated in any way for my review except for being supplied with said product. 



4 comments:

  1. Twilight Woods is one of my favorite fragrances from Bath and Body Works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bottle-- and the fine-mistyness sounds more appealing than a regular perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Twilight Woods! I think I bought them out in sprays & various TW lotions. The Twilight Woods Wallflower is also deliciously wonderful! I love this idea of the mists. My mom & grandmother used to have tons of those, and you really felt "perfumed" with them, as opposed to SPIT ON like some of the newer spray mechanisms. I will have to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to
    mine. Please send me an email if interested. Many thanks!
    Also see my web site :: bootszubehor

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)