Monday, May 28, 2012

Butter London Knees up Mani

Hey everyone,
I am going to be trying out a new way of blogging for a bit. I am using the Blogger Android app. Let me know if you guys like this way better or not. I am still not yet sure but it definitely gives me more freedom to write when I want where I want without being dependent on my Laptop. I am a bit confused as to how to add photos tho.. so I may or may not have to wait until I get home for that :/

Ok, so onto the show ;D



Butter London is B3Free runs for around 10 to 15 dollars and as far as I know has respectable wear time and great coverage/formula.
Knees up applied evenly and had amazing opacity for such a thin formula.  

It is a gorgeous mid toned shimmery red. For my first Butter London it definitely has got me sold.



















 









The end result was this mani :D I started to get tip wear and a friend had made a comment that I never do designs so this is what I came up with! The glitter is from WNW Halloween and the hearts are nail design hearts I found earlier this year. 









 So that is that. Hope you all enjoyed this lovely bunch of GlitterPukee :D 
SO until next time, As it shall be very soon
GLITTERPUKEEE :D!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)