Friday, January 13, 2012

That gorgeous Green-Blue-Purple multichrome!

This is my swatch post for 33 E, the ETERNAL dark blueish Multichrome that flashes multiple colors, namely blue-green-purple. The color is not super sheer but it does take about three coats to get it a solid even coverage. The brush is not horrible but the formulation is just a bit on the thin side. The bottle is .5oz and I only spent $1.30 on it :) I am totally in LOVE with this color. I will be experimenting with layering this color with the Mylar flakie I bought very soon :D
Anyhow, ON TO THE SWATCHES!!!
(and bottle shots lol)








Yes, there a lot of photos.. and yes.. I really got carried away <3
Thanks for reading,
If you have any questions comment below.
Leah,
Until next time
GLITTER PUKE!!!!

1 comment:

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)