Monday, March 6, 2017

Life Updates

Hello everyone, 

It has been more than a hot second since I last posted. My personal life has been a mess but I really am trying to get back into blogging because writting is therapeutic. 
I'm embarking both a beauty journey and a weightloss journey. I hopefully will be reviewing things that are related to either both or one of these things. I want to be able to share my insight but also my experiences with different products.

Some of the first things I will be talking about is the Curology program and my fitbit. The funcionality of each and how effectively they function for expected results. 
I have become very invested in Asian Beauty Products, as they are generally more innovative in comparison to similarly priced western products. I will start reviewing these items as well. I have become obssessed with sunscreen, as it is the essential antiaging product, and will be looking at a large variety in the coming months. Sunscreen is not just for the summer months. 

I look forward to rebuilding my relationship with everyone in the blogging community. I've missed this environment incredibly. 

Until Next Time;
Glitterpukee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)