Friday, February 21, 2014

Where have I been?

Hello everyone, 

I want to apologize for my extended absence from blogging. I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues and just barely have them under control now. 
Although there isn't much I can do but keep my head above water, I would like to say thank you for all the wonderful people who have worked with me in the past and all the companies of whom are still waiting on reviews. For that I am very sorry. I am going to be working on going through and writing posts in order of when I received the products. I will also start doing mini reviews on products that I have picked up from one place or another and share them with you all :) 
I will do my best to be more consistent in my writing, it was suggested as a way of coping and I had let it go as things got bad. 

I cannot wait to get all the reviews I have to write done! The products are all absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to share them with you! 


Until Next Time, 

Leah Glitterpukee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)