Friday, July 19, 2013

Perlier Refreshing Crackling Ice Body Water - Italian Sorbet Limone

Hey everyone! 
My latest cool find is courtesy of Ifabbo :D 
I requested the Perlier Refreshing Crackling Ice Body Water in Italian Sorbet Limone! 
It crackles and fizzes and leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and lemoney fresh smelling!


Technically the Crackling Body Water is part of the Fragrance collection Perlier offers. According to the HSN site; 

Perlier Lemon Sorbet Refreshing Ice Granita 
It's summertime. You're sweltering. All you want is a cool, refreshing sorbet. How about indulging in a little sorbet sweetness — for your skin? Exuding an exhilarating scent, this granita is the perfect summertime skincare refreshment. 

  • Sparkling and crisp
  • Moisturizes and refreshes in one step
  • Makes your skin pleasantly smooth and scented
  • Crackles when applying to skin
  • Provides sudden and strong cooling effect
  • Formulated with food ingredients, just like a true fruit sorbet
  • Fresh and light texture gives a sorbet-like effect on the skin
  • Made in Italy


This is a pretty unique product. It really does leave your skin COOLER than it started out. It smells AMAZING. I love lemony scents and this one takes the cake! It is sweet but still crisp; smells nothing like the household cleaners of yesteryear. If you have ever had a lemon italian ice it really smells the way that tastes!!! I love it!!!! 

The packaging is adorable! The green stripes are super cute and the aluminum bottle does not take away from its chic look. I love that the cap sits on the bottle SECURELY, so I do not have to worry about it becoming detached while it is in my beach bag. Everyone wants to know what perfume I am wearing when I have it on (the scent is pretty powerful so there is no point in wearing a different perfume; I like to wear ones that are floral with it when I feel like I MUST wear a separate perfume. 

The only thing I cannot say I love is the Price. It is however a LUXURY BRAND; Made in ITALY; the Body Water retails for $24.50 on HSN.  However, I do have to say that I have used it almost daily for the past few weeks and it only feels a tiny bit lighter. It could be an amazing buy if you like luxury products; amazing scents and a unique experience. I hope I don't use as much as I think I do! Because then I will have this bottle for the upcoming months! 

This is a really awesome product and I love that I was able to feature it thanks to Ifabbo :D 

I would recommend it to anyone who loves lemon :D 

Until Next Time,

GLITTERPUKEE



Check out this product on HSN
Perlier's website 
Perlier on Facebook
And on Twitter



Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter  

Disclosure: All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I was sent this product as a member of the Ifabbo Blogger community. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.





2 comments:

  1. Hi friends! Klinik Esthetika is the best clinic of acne scar removal in Delhi, this clinic is use the latest technology and experienced doctor for remove this scar. This clinic is best for Acne Scar Removal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I want to try this out, perfect for Texas heat!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)