Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hydroxatone BB Cream!

Hey everyone!
Yes,

I am hammering these out. I feel so silly for taking a break from writing. It is so nice to be doing things that feel productive other than attempting to pack for moving away. I don't want to move. I cannot figure out how to condense all my makeup stuff into a small enough space that I will be able to fit it into a dorm? O.o 


    Anyhow, Innovative products! I love them. Ifabbo really knows how to pick them too! I love this BB cream and I have been yearning for a full sized tube of my very own for a long time now. 
Hydroxatone BB cream in Medium/ Light is pretty awesome. It has an of SPF 45 and a goes on smoothly! I love how it feels and it does not dry to a powdery finish like most BB creams I have tried. Score one for Hydroxatone! 


Half face image from their site!

Product described on their site: 


BB Cream acts as an all-in-one product with cosmetic beauty and skincare benefits. This perfecting multi-functional cream can act as a foundation, concealer, sunblock, and moisturizer all at once BB cream was initially formulated and used by dermatologists to help patients who received laser surgery protect, soothe and refine their sensitive skin while also providing them with a light coverage for post-laser scars, acne, and other skin imperfections.

Key Benefits
  • Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and overall skin aging as it visibly firms and lifts; make skin instantly look flawless and more youthful
  • Contains a potent antioxidant to reduce free radical damage in the skin
  • Evens out skin tone and visibly brightens dullness and discoloration with active Vitamin C and an advanced encapsulated peptide
  • Contains a special blend of plant extracts to help calm and sooth irritated skin
  • Shields the skin with powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 40
  • Hides uneven skin tone and minimizes the appearance of imperfections
  • A perfecting cream designed to visibly firm and lift the skin, brighten, moisturize and protect
  • Works perfectly under foundation, or all on its own
  • Contains a highly effective level of Vitamin C
  • Vitamin C help stimulate collagen used during the skin's own regenerative process
  • For a complete 3-step beauty regimen, partner with Hydroxatone Milky Cleanser and Hydroxatone Age-Defying Toner. For best results combine with Hydroxatone Microdermabrasion one to two times per week.

Why is Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream with Broad Spectrum SPF40 so effective?

Vitamin C:
Support optimal skin health by promoting the skin's own regenerative properties help stimulate collagen used during the skin's own regenerative process
PhytoCellTec™
Formulated with an ingredient that help skin stem cells maintain their natural renewal capacity
PhytoCellTec™ & EMortal™
Formulated with ingredients that increase the vitality of the skins' stem cells.
Contains ingredients that support the natural renewal process of the skin
SPF 40
SPF 40 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protects the skin from the elements including harmful UV rays and oxidative stress


    The product feels light on the skin (not at all like the amazing water based foundations I have tried in the past) but nice enough that I can deal with it as a daily product (SPF is a must ya know!). 
    I wear it with a small amount of sheer mineral powder over my T-zone to keep the product from melting away as the day goes on. I love that my skin looks super smooth and not like I am wearing much more than powder alone. 
    I cannot attest to how amazing the antiaging factors are. I have young skin. 
However,
   TODAY I heard some of the best "Anti-aging" advice ever. "Start wearing eye cream at 16, and sunscreen from whenever you find out it exists, never go to bed with makeup on and use a face wash that REALLY BREAKS DOWN MAKEUP. Nothing is going to be more important when your skin starts to age." "Sunscreen is the single most important preventative Anti-Aging measure a young woman can take. It protects the collagen and keeps your chances of skin cancer low"

I love meeting people who are really passionate about skin care! 

I love this product too! I would suggest it to anyone looking for a great BB cream. 
ONE strange thing I noticed about it is that it smells like candy ORANGES! If you don't like that scent stay away! I love it and I find that it goes away quickly but I know a lot of people who are hyper sensitive to scents in a bad way and would be driven half mad by that. 

Overall, Great product. Definitely would recommend 


Until Next Time,
GLITTERPUKEE!!!


Check out Hydroxatone here 

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

Facebook GlitterPukee

Follow me on Twitter  

Disclosure: 


All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. (I was sent this product through the Ifabbo Blogger Program) I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.

2 comments:

  1. I want to get this for my mom! She is all about this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello outstanding website! Does running a blog such
    as this require a massive amount work? I have virtually no understanding of programming but I had been
    hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new
    blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I just had to ask.
    Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my page ... simply click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)