Monday, November 12, 2012

Mini Candle from B&BW!!

Hey everyone!!


     I recieved the most adorable thing on the planet as part of my Beauty Blogger Vox Box... A MINI CANDLE!!! I LOVE CANDLES AND I LOVE B&BW!!! (can you tell??)

Guess who was a happy camper when the mini candle even happened to be one of her FAVORITE SCENTS!!! I also recently was given a DSLR so now I have awesome photos to share with you guys of my pretty candle burning!

Size comparison!!!! They are adorable and small!!
What does bath and body works have to say about these candles? (I received Nutmeg and Spice!!)  


A toasty treat of spiced caramel sprinkled with nutmeg, this fragrance evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country.
  • Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers
  • Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance
  • 1.3 oz candle burns 15 to 20 hours
  • 1" wide x 1 1/2" tall
  • 2" wide x 1 1/2" tall
















They have an awesome burn time of 15 to 20 hours, they smell wonderful, and are an awesome deal! They go for $3.50 a candle or during one of the many deals they go for 2 for $5 which is a steal!!!!  A side note: The small candles are currently only $5 a pop!!! Too awesome!! They are double the size of the minis and are usually $10!!  
Another bonus is that there really is no need to light these cuties up! They smell just as strong without ever putting a match to them. Why is this wonderful? For house holds with little kids there is no danger of fire (I have younger siblings and remember these issues vividly!)
Isn't it beautiful??? It smells wonderful and I can't help but need more. I have already purchased 4 others (that are being saved until after thanksgiving!!) and I might be working at Bath and Body works for the holiday season so... OOps... I guess there goes part of my pay check XD


I hope you guys enjoyed this post <3 :=":" amp="amp" and="and" another="another" b="b" bath="bath" beautiful="beautiful" body="body" font="font" for="for" from="from" i="i" influenster="influenster" item="item" love="love" me="me" s="s" sending="sending" works="works" yet="yet">

1 comment:

  1. Thanks designed for sharing such a good idea, paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully
    Here is my page ; golden virginia

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)