Monday, September 10, 2012

Paint me patriotic VIVID LACQUER (INDIE FOCUS!)

Hey everyone!!
I know it has been WAYYYYYYYYYYY to long.. I'm sorry. Life has been hectic and I have gotten super behind on everything!!!!!! This is a quickie post about another vivid lacquer polish!!!!!
Vivid Lacquer is awesome! I Love how fun the mix of glitters is! There are little squares, hexes, big squares, red micro glitter, white dots and best of all, easy to get stars!!!!!!!!!! 
I love how easy this polish is to apply. It is great for layering...I wouldn't suggest wearing it on its only simply because it (in my opinion) looks a bit odd to have the baseless glitter look going on. But that might be because my nails are usually a bit stained and a visible nail line drives me a bit batty at times. 

The fake nail *pretending* to be mine!




Overall I LOVE THIS POLISH!!!!!!! IT IS STUNNING!!!!!! I will update this post tomorrow with some bottle shots!!



Or check out her Etsy page here Vivid Lacquer Etsy 

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

https://twitter.com/#!/lelalu100  


Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.


1 comment:

  1. I would want to wear a nail look like this for my B-day!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)