Monday, August 13, 2012

Nutralift :D


Hey everyone :)
This post is on the awesome line Nutralift.
Do they sound like a Hotey Totey Anti-aging company? Yes. Are they? Probably.
But I got to try some awesome gentle anti acne products and an awesome face scrub/mask!
The products I received were the Herbal Soap Free Cleanser, Colloidal Silver face toner, and Acne Defense (good for all ages) (that is what the site says!!). I also received Grapeseed Foaming Face Polish to try out as well.
Image from their site http://www.nutra-lift.com/images/products/large/%7B42522471-3D53-4186-9BD9-BBB094544091%7D_GiftSet%20acne (I did not receive the pretty box!)

The first three products are part of a three step system. You may or may not be familiar with the concept. But in all honesty it is quite simple. You wash your face, use a toner and then apply some kind of treatment. What is different about this particular system? It has no horribly harsh anti-bacterial substances. Colloidal silver is well known for its bacteria inhibitation. (Probably not a word) Or you know, its ability to stop bacteria from growing in the treated place.
Both the Acne Defense lotion (but it feels more like a serum! Bonus!) and the Toner contain Colloidal Silver. The Acne Defense feels light, contains Hyalouric acid (a moisturizer known for its ability to hold something to the tune of 100times its weight in water) and other moisturizers. It does not leave your skin feeling dry in the least!! I love it! I think that all of the products smell OK. They are all VERY green. And to some this might be offensive to their noses.
 The Acne Defense makes me think of Sasafras? Like out in the Wild West? Not sure. It is a pleasant scent in My opinion.  The Acne defense also VISIBLY reduced an acne flare up I had a while back. I put it on in the morning when I noticed it. That night my skin was calmer and getting smoother already! The pump bottle is awesome. My only gripe about the system is that I wish all of the bottles had the same pump!

Image from site http://www.nutra-lift.com/images/products/large/%7B74BD7335-C7EB-46EF-A1CB-B74A600AB0EA%7D_B000YQ4LNC.jpg

The Grapeseed Foaming face polish was interesting to say the least. It had bits and pieces of grapeseed that seemed TOO rough to be used on my skin. The bits of Grapeskin also confused me greatly. I wish that the grit was finer. But I loved how it felt on my skin while it was doing the mask deal. You can actually wear it as a mask before scrubulating your skin. Totally not a word either. >..<
The face polish didn’t seem to foam as much as I would have liked it to have. But that’s ok. It left my skin soft and smooth in the end. It was just SUPER messy while I was using it. It was a bit of a pain in that respect.

Their main site lives here http://www.nutra-lift.com/

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD (and this blog you are reading too!!!)

https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

https://twitter.com/#!/lelalu100  


Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. I am not being paid to include links. They are included for reader convenience.

 

That’s about it :)
Until Next Time,GLITTERPUKEE 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love how in depth and thorough your review is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great product. I like your review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product! Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually... the lore is that its a silver bullet for a Werewolf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try this products now that I am 3yrs shy of becoming 30. I need something like this in my Life and they sound like awesome products!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)