Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thymes body care; Bergamot Vert AHA body lotion and Lemon Gardenia mini Cologne

Thymes body careBergamot Vert AHA body lotion and Lemon Gardenia mini Cologne
The company has a wonderfully whimsical way of designing their products. The packaging is elegant and the scents are wonderful. They are classic yet young and fresh. The boxes were so lovely that I was sad to see it in the recycling bin next to packing material and cereal cartons. The actual bottles so to speak are also wonderfully designed. The fresh scent of the Lemon Gardenia mini cologne lingered on my skin for the entire day. Whenever I needed to escape the day I would sniff my wrist for a brief escape. The Bergamot Vert AHA body lotion left my skin super soft. I used it for a few weeks and my skin has only been softer when I use straight up oils on my skin. (If you are new around here.. I have a slight obsession with the concept of the purer the product the better. What is more pure than oil?)  There is not a lot I can say about these seeing as you have to experience them to understand how outstanding they are. The two scents are great for layering but are stronger than I had expected them to be. Anyhow. I am going to include photos of the external packaging as well as the actual bottles themselves. I love how kitschy cool they are.







From the site;  Lemon Geranium petit cologne

Perfumery meets botany in a lush sensory experience. Perfect for travel, this pocket-sized perfume revitalizes your senses with freshly pulped lemon geranium, clippings of dewy muguet, honeysuckle and green armoise, steeped in Tonka bean and tree moss. Take it wherever life takes you. 


Bergamot Vert AHA Body Lotion

Moisturize your skin in enticingly bright, creamy, all-natural emollients. The gentle exfoliation of Thymes own alpha-hydroxy acid fruit complex smoothes and softens skin as shea butter, vitamin C and E moisturize
About thymes:
We're a creative collaborative based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.Fragrance captivates us, uniting and inspiring us every single day.
I enjoyed testing these products and love the scent that they impart. Until Next Time,GLITTERPUKEE!!!!!!
Thymes social mediahttp://www.thymes.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thymes/95464368860?ref=mf

Don't forget to follow me as well :DD

https://www.facebook.com/Leah.GlitterPukee

https://twitter.com/#!/lelalu100



Disclosure: 

All opinions expressed are my own with exception of where I have directly copied information from the sponsor's site. I have been sent this product/products for the purpose of review and review only. I am not being paid to say nice things about their products nor am I being compensated in any way. I was not required to post a positive review about this product. 




2 comments:

  1. I love Thymes - my fav will always be Kimono Rose, but these look like something worth checking into!

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)