Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wet wipes Wet wipes!!! (The beauty kind)

Hey Ya'lll,
        How are ya?? Being a bit country today because I received some odd products in the lastfew days. WETWIPES!!!! Two up and coming reviews!! One for LA FRESH for their a million a one different kinds of wet wipes.
And twoo.... Nature's Beauty (Works) sensitive skin face towelletes and Do all amaze all wipes that are peppermint scented ( I obviously do not have the products next to me!)

    I cannot wait to review these products for you guys. Or the Fake Bake sunless tanner I received. Or the Nutralift stuff. Or all of the non-beauty/fashion things sitting in my room at the moment. 
A SodaStream! Newman's Own organics food stuffs ( And a giveaway to go along) A lot of my upcoming reviews will be SUN related. Since it is SUMMER I have multiple opportunities to test out and find the best of the best Sunscreen/block as well as sunless tanners. So look out for those posts in the future

That is about it XD Here is a photo of my wetwipes extravaganza!
Sorry that is it sideways. I cannot for the life of me get the photos toflip the right way. Eventually I shall win!!!
Thanks for reading and until next time,
GLITTERPUKEEE!!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)