Friday, April 27, 2012

ITS MAILLLL TIMEEE!!!!!!!! NAIL MAIL FROM THIS WEEK :D

Hey everyone!!!!
I have received lots of pretty and mail this week and I want to share :D
First, my trade for Zoya chloe (A FLAKIE!!) and Hurry Up drops (who doesn't need more ways to fast dry?)
I have tried both! I love them!!! the drops are brill and Chloe is gorgeous!!


I kind of won a contest :DDD
and this was my prize!! my very first indie :D It is Gorramit from NerdLacquer
check out nerdlaquer on etsy and the girl I won it from is https://www.facebook.com/MyLacquerFamily
My Lacquer Family.. check her out <3




I traded with someone on a swapish group on Facebook (don't forget to like my page!!) 
This is Joe Fresh in twilight!! I cannot wait to swatch this baby! So pretty with beautiful flakies!








Target grab bag!!! Someone shared this and I jumped on it! The bag is too cute.


That is about all :D 
I will be posting in a bit about the lovely Jody of SoFlaJo. Check her out in the mean time! I will be reviewing the polish she so kindly sent me for that purpose <3


Anywhooo
Unitl next time,
GLITTERPUKKEEE!!! :

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)