Monday, March 26, 2012

Sally hansen Gem Crush :D Razzle Dazzler

This is a fun color with crazy glitter density!
it is mostly this pretty peachy pink micro glitter and small sized silver hex glitters. I think that it is one of the less flashy colors in the collection but I love it anyhow <3
It wore great (as all glitters do lol) but It is a pain to remove (as glitters tend to be) I love the color and I would definitely recomend it. You will have to be a bit weary as the brush is similar to the salon color collection by SH with a bit of an odd rounded bit at the end to pull off the "one stroke" deal.
I think for the price it is great.. but BOGO50%off is better :D

And now for the pictures!!





Thanks for reading?
anywhooo
until next time
GLITTER PUKEE!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)