Sunday, December 25, 2011



This mani was the same as the last post
Black creme by wet n wild as the base
sprinkles on top by confetti layered on that
however on my index finger i had been playing around w frankening nail polishes
I took the holographic glitter from Halloween fantasy maker collection by wet n wild and mixing it into clear nail polish
The end result was a chunky silvery glitter polish that would need a million coats of clear over to get smooth
oh well
it was fun while it lasted

1 comment:

  1. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read
    stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I'll just book mark this site.
    My web-site ... direct download movies

    ReplyDelete

I do my best to read every single comment and reply to as many as I can. I appreciate your feedback on my posts greatly. So if you have something to say, GO FOR IT :)